ADIOS GALO ADIOS GALO

DAMN. that is smooth. very relaxing

ANGELGRIS responds:

Thanks man,I really appreciate It.

K. Rool DKC2 K. Rool DKC2

might be my computer, but some of the instruments were overpowering each other. its too bad because you did great on this, and i really want to like this more!

Evilx180 responds:

i made another version last year much better than this but that one also needs to be remastered

King K. Rool's Kountry King K. Rool's Kountry

this sounds beautiful. makes me think of if DKC was a movie. my only grievance is something that may be a personal preference, but in the opening of the song, the horn sounds too rigid for my taste. but it may be something you could not control with the program you used... BTW you should do the final boss music next. That would be fucking EPIC if you made it!!! >:D

I love this Track!

Depths of Phendrana Depths of Phendrana

the sounds are balanced, and pleasant. you may have just remade an already existing song, but you were able to make it yours. well done!

Metroid Legacy Metroid Legacy

the sounds are very well blended, and it feels like it is rich with life. it sounds like the intro for a Metroid movie. 5/5 very well done

Death At Dusk (2) Death At Dusk (2)

kind of reminds me of super metroid. pretty good, but some of the noises, sounded out of place to me.

jmagnum responds:

Might be because I had to pretty much play it, record myself playing it, then upload it. There was an issue and the site wasnt letting me upload the original file. So pretty much the quality is extremely bad for the newgrounds version of this song.

Doomsday Warrior Sledge Doomsday Warrior Sledge

It sounds really pretty. but there is too much reverb for my liking.

NGKFlower responds:

thanks. i have a bad habit of reverbs, i'll try not to add so much in the future